JUNIOR MERCH DESIGNER
Part-time / Full-time
Monday - Friday
Location - Sidcup, Kent
As a Junior Product Designer, you will be involved in the design and development of new products. Working alongside other creative designers you will develop collections, shape range direction and align with brand identity to deliver products for sale online and in store.
What Is Our Ideal Applicant?-
- Has a clear, undeniable passion for design.
- Primarily focused on clothing products but able to design across multiple product categories.
- Proficient in relevant Adobe software and/or other design software.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Is familiar with the Sidemen and wider content creator space.
- Developing new products and collections that align with our brand identity.
- Collaborating with other product designers, graphic designers and logo designers.
- Capitalising on seasonal product potential.
- Delivering products in line with popular holiday themes such as Christmas, Halloween etc.
- Conducting regular market research to identify trends and changes in the relevant fashion space.
- Aligning with the wider creative team ahead of the marketing phase.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Competitive salary
- Free Sidemen Clothing
- Dress as you please policy
- Free designated parking space
- Access to gym and shower facilities
- Access to Sidemen events